Wednesday, April 13, 2011

THE 6-WEEK CURE - THE FINAL WEEK

Today I am starting Week 6 - the final week -  of The 6-Week Cure For the Middle-Aged Middle. 

I'm not going to track this week.  At this point, I am just eating the way that I have been eating for the past two years, with only a few differences.  I have given up dairy fro the time being, and I am also not eating nuts, because every time I have eaten them in the past, I have been unable to eat a small amount, and they awaken cravings for high carb food.

So, basically, I am eating meat, poultry, fish and eggs for my protein, and vegetables and butter, olive oil and coconut oil for my fats.

I'm not going to post daily about the 6WC on this blog, although I will post my charts at the end of this week, which will be Tuesday morning.  I'll talk about the conclusions I have drawn at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment