Wednesday, January 26, 2011

66.8% OF THE FAT LOST - 110.7% OF THE MUSCLE GAINED

Right before I started Atkins, this was me:

158 pounds
70.8 pounds of body fat - 44.8%
87.2 pounds of lean mass - 55.2%

This is me today:
143.8 pounds
45.2 pounds of body fat - 31.4%
98.6 pounds of lean mass - 68.6%

This is my dream goal (we'll see!)
130 pounds
32.5 pounds of body fat - 25%
97.5 pounds of lean mass - 75%

So that means that, so far, since February 2009:

I have lost 66.8% of the body fat I set out to lose.

I have gained 110.7% of the muscle I set out to gain.

The last time I posted about this was two days ago, and the numbers were 66.3% and 108.7%. Progress!

My pounds of body fat are at the lowest they have been since starting Atkins.

2 comments:

  1. You are making such steady progress in the muscle increase/fat decrease. Do you think this has anything to do with the changes you made with the new hormone doctor? You have not posted on that lately. How is that going?
    Or do you think it is more due to the strength/interval training you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Stephanie, my new hormone doctor ended up not making any changes after seeing my test results. :0}

    I am guessing that it is a combination of things, including a healing metabolism (after all this time!) and the use of BCAA. It all started changing when I started the BCAA:

    http://lowcarbbetterhealth.blogspot.com/2010/11/branch-chain-amino-acids-magic-bullet.html

    ReplyDelete