Thursday, December 2, 2010

TRYING NO TRACKING. AGAIN.

Here is what I think I'm going to do:  I'm going to try to eat food in reasonable amounts, write it down on a sheet of paper and not log it into fitday until later.  Maybe even days later.  If I can stop myself!

I am going to eat bacon, eggs in butter and veggies for breakfast each morning.

I am going to eat a salad with avocado and some sort of protein or a protein MIM for lunch.

I am going to eat around 5 oz. (cooked weight) protein and veggies for dinner.

As far as veggies go, I am going to eat around 400 grams (14 oz.) of various veggies each day.  With the kind of veggies I usually eat, this will give me around 15-18 veggie net carbs per day.

I am going to add normal amounts of fat to my food at all meals - 1/2 tablespoon of butter at breakfast, two tablespoons of fat at lunch and 1-1/2 tablespoons at dinner.

I am going to allow myself one "treat" per day, and a treat would be either one ounce of nuts, 3 ounces of Fage Total yogurt sweetened with Stevia and lemon juice, one ounce of cheese, one square of Ghiradelli 72% dark chocolate, a whipped cream dessert of some kind, or maybe a half piece of fruit.  But only one treat per day.  The net carbs from this daily treat will bring my total net carbs up to around 20-25 per day.

During this time, I am going to continue to weigh and measure each morning and calculate my body fat percentage with my new calculator.

I am going to continue to drink 76 oz. of water each day and take my BCAA three times per day and do my resistance training three times per week.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Rebecca!

    I think I might try a little intermittent fasting this month as well as cutting down on the fat consumption. I'll let you know how I do after the first of the year!

    Susan :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to see how that goes for you!

    ReplyDelete