Thursday, November 25, 2010

NOVEMBER 25 - DAILY REPORT

I did not track my food yesterday, and I overate low carb food, specifically pecans and three squares of dark chocolate.  I was preparing Thanksgiving food all day, and did really well with what I was supposed to be eating, but being around all the food for all that time started getting to me and I started getting cravings.  By late afternoon, I was snacking on small handfuls of toasted pecan, and lost control.  I made a run to the store in the late evening and "found myself" buying the dark chocolate bar.

I gained 3.2 pounds since yesterday morning, and Thanksgiving eating has not started yet!  At this moment, my plan is to not overeat today.  My sister arrived with about 15 pounds of homemade cookies, and, after gaining the 3.2 pounds, my feeling is that is it not going to be hard to resist all of them.  I know that most of what I gained yesterday was water weight, but it has still given me the kick in the butt I need to get me to eat sensibly today.  We'll see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment