Saturday, October 16, 2010

RESISTING FOOD AT MY DAD'S HOUSE

I don't care how good I am doing throughout the week, when I go in the door to my dad's house, some sort of evil spirit takes hold of me and tells me to eat!

Of course, most of the snack food at his house is carbs - cookies and popcorn, namely.  And bread!

I have found it really hard to resist the temptation to eat wrong while I am at his house.

Last night, I went over and took some pumpkin, butter, Stevia and cinnamon with me in a Tupperware container, and I ate only that while I was there! I was so happy with myself.

I think I am still glowing from my entrance into Lifetime Maintenance, and it gave me extra motivation.

Of course, I did have a glass of diet cola while I was there, and I did not want to do that. I have basically given that up because it is chemical swill.

Next time I go over there, I will drink water, or maybe bring a tea bag to brew some iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment