Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MAY 5 - DAILY REPORT AND SUGAR ALCOHOLS

I have been doing 30 net carbs for 3 days now. I have gained 1.8 pounds since then. I guess I will forge ahead, at least until the end of this week and see how I do.

One thing I'm thinking about is that I had an Atkins bar on Sunday (sugar alcohols) and yesterday I had sugar free syrup (sugar alcohols) on a flax pancake and for dessert I had a special treat of a Carb Smart Fudge Bar (sugar alcohols). I gained about a pound on Sunday and I gained about a pound yesterday.

I'm going to make it a point not to eat any sugar alcohols for the rest of this week.

Here is another thing I am thinking about - I have been staying up too late at night. I have read a lot that says that if you stay up too late, melatonin production is off and can cause weight gain.

About a year ago, I made a vow to be in bed with a book by 9 pm and have lights out by 10 pm. I have gotten so far away from this that it's not funny! There are nights I am up (on the forum, duh!) until 11:30 or midnight.

I'm going to force myself to start going to bed earlier again.

No comments:

Post a Comment