Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCH 29, 2009 - WEEK 2 INDUCTION RESULTS

Weight on Day 1 - 150 pounds
Weight on Day 15 - 148.5 pounds

Waist on Day 1 - 31.5"
Waist on Day 15 - 31.5"

Thigh on Day 1 - 24.5"
Thigh on Day 15 - 24" (Yippee!)

Here is an average of my daily food intake for this past week:

1874 Calories

139.5g Fat (67%)

120.4g Protein

34.2g Carbs

13.6g Fiber

20.7g net carbs, of which 15g came from veggies

I have given up cheese and avocado all together, to see if it will help my weight loss. I'm drinking 75 oz. of water every day, sometimes more.

For the first 10 days, I took no supplements. On Day 11 I started taking vitamin/mineral and Omega 3 fish oil supplements.

For the first 14 days, I did no exercise. On Day 15, I began my walking program with an 18 minute mile (3.33 mph).

I am on fitday.com, and I wonder how I lived all this time without it!

I am eating more food than I've ever eaten in my life, and I'm lovin' it!

My only complaints have been a mild headache during week 1, and a few middle of the night leg cramps since I started. Oh, and that I haven't lost 12 pounds at first like some of you guys! :-}

Induction is not always a big weight loss time, as I've been told. So I'm hanging in there! Plus, I am dealing with a medical problem that causes weight gain, so we will see if the resolution of that will help!

For everyone who is struggling with a slow weight loss, you hang in there, too!

Oh, and about moving on into OWL: I will go up to the next level on Day 22 of Induction. I am extremely metabolically resistant, so I've giving myself one more week, but no more! Wherever I am on Day 22, I'm movin' on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment