Saturday, April 24, 2010

APRIL 24, 2010 - I USUALLY LOVE A MASSAGE!

As you know, I was in the hospital for 7 days last week, and I was feeling like I had no human contact. So, last night at bedtime, when my husband offered to give me a back rub in bed, I was so happy! I'm allergic to perfumes, so we only use unscented lotion at our house.

I assumed the position, and my husband squirted some lotion on my back, but as soon as he started to rub, I was overwhelmed with the most powerful, perfumey, flowery smell!

"What in the world are you putting on me?" I asked. "We don't even have any scented lotion in the house!"

He handed me the bottle, and when he turned on the light, I saw the label on the bottle -

"Head and Shoulders"

We laughed all the way to the bathroom, where he helped me rinse the lather off my back!

And, by the way, I did finally get my back rub! Very nice!

(The reason the shampoo was on the nightstand, ready to trick my hubby, was that he had unpacked my bag from the hospital onto the nightstand the day before. I could have ended up with hair conditioner on my back instead of shampoo! Or who knows - maybe even toothpaste!)

No comments:

Post a Comment